Where are you located?
1 Mill Street Burlington, Vermont 05401.
What payment options do you accept?
Credit cards, cash, checks, and Venmo.
How much is a session?
For a complete list of the services offered and pricing, visit the Services page.
Who can benefit?
Some of the most common issues Shay’s clients face are:
- Feeling sick
- Feeling tired
- Weight issues
- Motivation issues
- Low energy
- Digestive issues
- Metabolic issues
- Cardiac issues
- Autoimmune diseases
- Feeling stuck or dissatisfied
Shay works with clients of all ages and health profiles. She takes an individualized approach in empowering clients to create lasting health and vitality.
What is Shay’s scope of practice?
Shay is not a doctor, and sessions are not intended to diagnose, treat or prescribe for any condition. As a FMCHC, Shay works by leading, guiding, educating and supporting clients towards their individual health goals while providing resources and accountability to help along the way.
What are the benefits of Rolfing?
Some of the benefits of Rolfing are improvement in posture, alleviation of pain and tension, and reduction of stress.
What are the benefits of Functional Medicine?
Shay uses Functional Medicine principles to:
- Educate clients and help them understand their doctor’s plan of care
- Offer tools and accountability when clients implement new lifestyle changes
- Motivate clients using positive psychology techniques
- Guide clients through dietary changes, food plans, and physical activity protocols
- Lead clients through group coaching sessions on specific topics
- Work directly with the client’s practitioner when appropriate
- Celebrate successes and encourage progress